Vienna: SDC Director Ana Turcan at Export Day. A unique opportunity is provided by the Austrian Chamber of Commerce every year, to meet and exchange valuable information between Export-oriented companies in all industries. Approximately 2,800 visitors, more than 30 exporting service companies, more than 70 experts from all over the world were at common disposal for consultation. The discussed topics brought an insight about the goals of Austrian companies for the next years.
The participants could inspire themselves from the organised sessions on:
- The Future of New Materials – The fabric from which innovations are knitted;
- Economy 4.0 – Digitization of trade and industry
- The Future of Money – Innovation through Start-Ups
- Back to Basics – Innovative Simplification
- Artificial Intelligence – How artificial intelligence changes our lives
- The Future of Cyber and Data Security – data security affects all of us
Steinbeis Danube Center together with STC EAST-WEST Joint Ventures are implementing a series of projects in the fields mentioned above. Some of them are in fields of protecting enterprises against cyber attacts (Cyber Security). Others in field of start-ups development (e.g. Digitization of Public Transport; Trading Waste and Secondary Raw Materials).