Mission IME 2018: Bridging the Investment Gap between EU and China
Frankfurt, 20.03.2018: The Investment Management Exhibition (IME) initiates for third time the dialogue among investors and project owners. Regional focus is Central Europe, South Eastern Europe, Ukraine, the Caucasus and Central Asia. Connecting Europe and China – perfectly in line with the One Belt One Road Initiative. High level participants discuss at IME several projecs to develop infrastructure which allow to simplify the collaboration. Jürgen Raizner was invited to present concrete opportunities of collaboration among East and West.
On 20th of March 2018, in the premises of the Chamber of Commerce Austria (Wirtschaftskammer Österreich – WKO) were held business to business talks between Moldovian and Austrian entrepreneurs. 50 Moldovian companies presented their readyness to manufacture on behalf of Austrian or German firms.
An example for investors: The industrial park ‘Răut’, with focus on metal processing industry, is available for Western manufacturers. The Group offers 3 pieces of ground for different fields of activity:
- 4,5 ha industrial land with all utilities (old buildings on the ground)
- 1,2 ha old factory for microelectronics, industrial land with all utilities, ideal for an investor in telecomunications business
- 8,5 ha land, 4 km from the border to Romania, for touristic business development
Another interesting companies taking part of the B2B meetings. Please find their portfolio in the catalogue of participants.
Ana Turcan, representing our Steinbeis Donau Zentrum at the event, explained participants the professional support what we provide to Eastern European companies:
- Export to Germany and Austria. One of the most important directions of our activity and your interests is the search for your German and Austrian customers. For this purpose we have developed standard services that proved to be very effective. Besides, we will be pleased to work out special projects on the German and Austrian market development – in accordance with your needs and strengths.
- Choosing German and Austrian suppliers. There is a wide variety of offers. We will find you an optimal supplier and help you choose the best offer of all. If you intend to import goods, equipment or services from Germany, please feel free to contact us.
- Arrangement and support of business travels to Germany or to Austria. Visiting firms, expositions, … Tell us your range of interests, and we will take care of all the things needed for your successful trip to Germany or Austria.
- Future success needs preparations today. Competitivenes requires innovation. Our professional consultants explain you how to become innovative. And our growing network of researchers provide the technical solutions for you. Project work is team work. One knows best the market, another one understands the processes and the third contributes with knowledge on technologies. Make use of our proven experiences in bringing the right experts together.
- Professional training. In conformity with your individual interests we offer you advanced training courses: either in Germany or at your site. Here are some of the subjects: German market development, project management, competitive growth, innovations, the program on enterprises foundation and financing… There is a rich variety of subjects, but anyway, they are all focused on entrepreneur’s practical needs.
- Search for investors in Germany and Austria. Do you have a business proposal or maybe even a new development project – or are you just looking for a partner to cooperate with? We will be glad to submit your proposals to potential investors in Germany for consideration.
Interested in investors from other countries than Moldova? We are linked with international institutions and are member of multinational networks. This allows to present your project to the most promising actors.
Becomming competitive. Becomming international. Becomming succesful.
Nürnberg, 10.03.2018: Der Besuch der Fachmesse zeigt, dass auch in traditionellen Sektoren Innovtionen möglich sind: Gewehrschäfte aus Verbundwerkstoffen. Beheizbare Auflagen für Sitze. Solarsysteme zur ortsunabhängigen Stromversorgung. Unternehmen aus Mittel- und Osteuropa müssen diese Chancen erst noch erkennen. Erfreuliches Beispiel: die Gespräche des STZ-Leiters mit